Early Bird Discount Ending Soon!
Jorge Pinto Antunes
European Commission, Brussels
CEO of Marrone Bio Innovations
Some Featured Keynote Speakers
Executive Director, IBMA
CEO & Founder, Bionema
The Leading Event For The Biocontrol Industry
A global platform where business and academia meet to influence innovation and growth in the Biopesticide Sector.
The 2nd Biopesticide Summit and Award Ceremony 2020 will proudly bring together scientists, researchers, key industry stakeholders, global and government organisations, investors, all policy makers and integrated pest management practitioners for you.
We will discuss the challenges faced in the industry, and opportunities in the Biopesticide sector, there will also be insights from end-use markets giving updates on product performance in different sectors. The exciting Awards Ceremony will proudly acknowledge innovative work and best practice in the biocontrol sector and industry.
The Summit is the General Annual Meeting of the World BioProtection Forum and it's members.
Why Should I Attend?
We provide a global platform to address the urgent and pressing need to develop alternatives to chemical crop protection and secure our food chainby bringing together innovaters and researchers.
- Bring together 400+ leading innovators and researchers in the biocontrol industry.
- Bring together academia, industry and investors to encourage collaboration.
- Confront the global challenges facing the biocontrol industry.
- Examine new tools and methods being used to accelerate R&D.
- Consider how innovative technologies, novel formulations and application strategies can be used to deliver better products for greater efficacy.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities for investment and commercialisation.
- Provide opportunity for 1-to-1 networking, exhibition and speaker slots.
- Case studies of technology adaption in horticulture, sport turf and forestry.
- Celebrate the best and brightest new ideas at the Gala Dinner and Awards.
The 2019 Biopesticides Summit & Awards was attended by more than 250 international experts from the private and public sectors, academia, regulatory bodies and policy makers.