Join us for the
2021 virtual Biopesticide Summit
on 6th July!
Join us to hear our first-class speakers present and debate the need for reform, their visions for a successful regulatory system, and how the World BioProtection Forum (WBF) is working towards process reform in UK biopesticide regulation. Click here for the agenda.
Join us on 6th July to be part of the change you want to see! Click here to register your attendance.
The Summit is the General Annual Meeting of the World BioProtection Forum and it's members.
Why Should I Attend?
During the COVID pandemic, our sector has been impacted by restrictions on practical research and funding, which have only added to pre-existing obstacles of regulatory hurdles, commercial uptake and formulation challenges.
The WBF continues to stand for encouraging collaboration between the biocontrol industry, academia and public sector in the AgriTech sector.
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of the UK Government’s recent declaration of support for science and technology by pushing for regulatory reform in Britain.
The World BioProtection Forum (organisers of the Biopesticide Summit) continue to stand for collaboration across all stakeholders in our industry. If we stand together now, we can finally enact the regulatory changes we have been requesting for decades. Add your voice to ours, and join us on 6th July to hear about our campaign and its progress.
SUPPORT OUR INDUSTRY
- Bring together leading innovators and researchers in the biocontrol industry.
- Bring together academia, industry and investors to encourage collaboration.
- Confront the regulatory challenges facing the biocontrol industry.
- Consider how the approvals process for new bioprotection products could be improved to provide a supportive, nurturing environment for innovators in this sector.
- Hear a panel of leading experts discuss challenges and opportunities.
- Join us and be part of the solution!
The 2019 Biopesticides Summit & Awards was attended by more than 250 international experts from the private and public sectors, academia, regulatory bodies and policy makers.